COVID ACTION AND READINESS ENFORCEMENT PLAN
As our in-person events resume this fall, rest assured that influence group’s top priority is ensuring the health and safety of our attendees, staff and event partners.
Our safety team has created a comprehensive plan that underscores a range of measures (outlined below), in addition to the basic protocols of promoting good hygiene practices. We remain informed about the ongoing situation at both the national and destination-local levels, and are closely monitoring the regulations and guidelines with regard to meetings/ events setup and safeguards, in order to keep abreast of changes and adjust our operations accordingly.
As we get closer to each event, all or some of these measures will be implemented in line with government and health authority regulations in effect at the time, and will be clearly communicated in advance and reiterated at different points in the preparation process to all involved with each event, along with the policies and protocols of the host hotel.
Note also that the range of measures is a fluid list that we will continue to review, evolve and edit as necessary:
Onsite Health Measures:
- Requiring Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to event start.
- Contactless registration
- PPE kit for each attendee
- Purell sanitizer stations throughout meeting spaces
- Observation of recommended distancing, density control and capacity reductions through seating arrangements and furniture configurations
- All audiovisual equipment changed and disinfected in between sessions
- Extra time built-in to the agenda for disinfecting and sanitizing spaces.
- Optimal scheduling of outdoor space usage.
- Clear re-iteration of onsite policies and protocols in-app and on signage throughout.
- Signed COVID-19 Release Waiver
- Advanced preparation and coordinated protocol with local authorities and medical offices in place should an instance of COVID-19 arise during the event.
influence group has carefully selected venues that have certified cleanliness standards of practice, procedures, and policies throughout. To learn how each hotel is ensuring guest’s safety, please visit the following sites:
Omni La Costa (RetailSpaces)
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells (SLIF, RestaurantSpaces, HealthSpaces, HotelSpaces)
The Biltmore Hotel (HEFF, K12 Facilities Forum)
Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa (WorkSpaces)